Darling, it will be so enchanting to meet you.
Yes, it will be so enchanting to meet you.
Your bright eyes, meeting mine
Captivating, in a way that drives us both crazy
In a way that no one else could ever understand in a thousand years
But us
You'll ask to dance, to sit down, whatever
You'll ask me if we've met before
"I'm not sure..."
But by the end of that night, our perfect night
It will be like we're old friends, childhood sweethearts
We won't know what's just begun
What we've just started
But all we'll know is that it's something thrilling and charming and we don't want it to ever end
Darling, it will be so enchanting to meet you
Whenever I do, it will be so lovely, so exquisite to meet you
And when we finally force ourselves to say good bye, to part
I won't sleep, not even a few minutes, because of the storm, the tidal wave of colors raging in my heart
I'll breathe your name, over and over
Darling, it will be so enchanting to meet you when I finally do.
http://owlcitymusic.com/vday/
Just the way every girl ought to meet her one guy... i love that phrase "the tidal waves of colors"
ReplyDelete