I was watching the Weather Channel this morning, and the forecast for today was "Abundant Sunshine"
This made me smile, because it feels like this whole week has been abundant sunshine. It's been a great spring break, it really has. Short, but awesome.
(Ok, I have this thing for making lists. So, expect them a lot.)
Here's how I spent my spring break:
-Catching up on sleep. Ah.
-Laying out in my backyard and getting deep-fried by the sun because I was stingy with the sunscreen.
-Sitting in on a class at Bethel College
-Hanging out with Bethel Master's Commission, observing what they do, what their days are like, and whatnot.
-More chillin with Master's. They're all really, really awesome people. And, just being around them, you can tell God's hand is on them. They are full of such light and such promise, God has incredible things in store for them!
-Spending the night at Natasha's house. Long, hilarious, late-night conversations over delicious Nigerian food, Mulan at 3 am, How to Train Your Dragon, loitering in Books a Million,and so much more. We decided that we're spiritual twins :)
-Spending the day with some of my Fine Arts teammates. Playing games, eating pizza, talking, making epic techno dance videos in the elevator, and such.
-And pretty much just enjoying the much-needed taste of summer and break from school.
It's been a really fun spring break. Full of amazing people, memorable and hilarious conversations, and just general tomfoolery.
No comments:
Post a Comment