I promise, I'll post something with actual depth and significance soon.
But right now I just can't. There's just so much school and tired and stress and even though I'm tired I can't sleep and blah feelings.
Warm tea's so glorious.
So is Coldplay.
I got all my classes for next semester, even one that I was sure I wouldn't get. Thank You, Lord!
It's November, my most favorite month of the entire year.
The air is so crisp and chilly that sometimes, seriously, I just open up the window and stick my head outside to stare at the gorgeous colors the trees are finally turning and breathe in the brisk cold. I hope I don't get sick because of it.
Immune system, be strong for me. For once.
I'm going through a few kicks right now. Barbra Streisand is definitely one of them. Yentl is one of those movies that, the more I thought about it, the more I realized how powerful it was. Barbraaaa. Also, I can't seem to stop watching Hey, Arnold! and As Told by Ginger.
Oh, nostalgia.
I'm also still really into messy top knots and Audrey Hepburn.
The former because my hair's too long and I don't know how to handle it anymore (haircut in the near future, I'm gonna get some style cut back into it, gah!) and the latter because she's one of the few movie stars that I find absolutely, effortlessly beautiful. Just, seriously gorgeous.
Also, she's probably the only movie star I've seen that actually looks happy, really happy. I'm not sure if she was or not, but she looks it, she really does.
No comments:
Post a Comment