I'm sick.
And I've been having this pain in my chest when I breathe.
And I'm freaking out about college. And how I'm going to pay for it. And where the heck I'm going to go.
I've put this in God's hands SO many times. But I just keep taking it back all over again. And for what? So I can worry about my needs and how I feel and what I'm going to do and what I'm thinking and how I'll look and wahh wahh wahh.
Shut up.
Calm down.
He's God, you're not.
Be still.
I FREAKED out about college and not being able to pay for it... like i had SO MUCH anxiety about it. and my first day i started college not knowing how it was going to work... But i got a loan that covered all of it... and there was no reason to freak out haha. so dont worry about it! God works it all out, you know that :) but hey, i hope you feel better! praying for you, friend ♥
ReplyDeleteAww, Chelsea! Thank you so much! I'm just now seeing this. I know God's knows what He's doing, it's just kind of scary for me...all this not knowing, ya know? Gahh...but I know He'll work it all out. I just gotta do my part, and He'll take care of the rest.
ReplyDeleteBut thank you so much for your encouragement and prayers, I really need em <3