Monday, August 16, 2010

So, you've probably noticed, but I love lists.

They're so organized and simple. It's such an easy brain-dump method.
So, here's what I'm thinking about:
-What I should write about for my college application essay. Ideas include being culturally diverse, my orange cell phone named Nikhil, mispronounciations of my last name, and feet. Don't ask about that last one. I'm hoping to somehow string all my ideas together in an interesting, flow-y way that will paint a picture of who I am. Oh, and make colleges want me.
-How much I want to learn Farsi, but don't have the money for Rosetta Stone or the patience for a book.
Hmm....that's pretty much it.

I was looking back at my older posts and I could NOT believe I let nearly four months go by without blogging once. That huge gap is going to bother me, so to satisfy my compulsion to fill the blank space, here is (you guessed it) yet another list!
The (somewhat) interesting things I did/achieved from April to August:
[You're just burning with curiousity, I can tell... ;)]
-Took the SAT and got a 1740, not too bad. But I'm taking it again in October in order to, hopefully, score higher.
-Watched my friends in the Class of 2010 graduate, and officially became a senior in high school.
-Became a slightly better driver. And noticed an increase in road-rage.
-Got my hair to the longest it's ever been. Seriously, this is a big deal to me. I've always had short hair, like all my life.
-Narrowed down my list to 5 schools. University of Virginia, Columbia University, Southeastern University, University of Tampa, and Virginia Commonwealth University.
-Took part in random adventures with unforgettable people.
Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment