Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Because you can't be caught red handed if you're not red handed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYl6MzmVz0Q&NR=1

The Dear Hunter. So much talent. So much passion. I LOVE IT ALL SO MUCH. SOOOO MUCH. For real, words are failing me right now. Everything about this band is so right. They've restored my faith in music.
If you can create a whole different world with just your voice and a guitar, you are gifted. Truly gifted. Casey Crescenzo, I escape into your words. I hide there.
They deserve so much more fame than they have right now, and yet I'm torn. I'd almost prefer they stay how they are, this sweet secret that only the few that are worthy and deserving are allowed to know about. But I know they're going to be huge. I know they are. It will kill me a little bit, but I'll be mostly happy. They deserve to be known about. I just only want worthy people to listen. People that understand it, not people that listen to it just because it's "the thing" to be listening to. No. Just no. Listen because it's romantic and aching and beautiful and sad. Listen because this man's voice takes you to a place you, in your heart, have always known, but are still just discovering.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ztt1svz0hd0&NR=1

No comments:

Post a Comment