So, decided not to delete my Facebook. Do I feel like I copped-out? Yes. But oh well. I'd miss hearing from people I care about every day that I otherwise wouldn't be able to contact. But, mark my words, I WILL be getting off of it soon. Just not right now.
It's October. Which means we're one step closer to my FAVORITE month of the entire year, NOVEMBER. Ahh, I love it. So much. There's just something so right about it. The leaves have all changed, the air is crisp and lovely, and there's all that Thanksgiving and Christmas joy to look forward to! I'll probably get married in November.
Now, a list of my favorite baby names (because this is my blog and I do what I want):
-Boys' names-
Zane.
Judah.
Noor.
Nikhil.
-Girls' names-
Baya.
Nova.
Laila.
Tessa.
Roya.
Soraya.
Monet.
Sage.
The ones in bold are the ones I really, really hope I get to use. I've always loved unique names. But if any of my names get popular, I'm going to die a little bit inside.
The Dear Hunter's coming to Richmond November 16th. I HAVE TO GO. I'm going to blow so much money on shirts and stickers and CD's. But I will regret nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment