Thursday, March 29, 2012

Oh hey, life.

It's the fact that my co-workers and I all think Spongebob is hilarious and quote it back and forth to each other constantly during our shifts.
It's when my father, in his own concerned and always serious way, tells me he's proud of me, reaching down into something frantically unsure and fearful within me, quieting it.
It's pulling A's in my Liberty online classes without a clue as to how I did it. But yay.
It's nude shimmer nail polish.
And wearing his class ring around my neck.
And being nineteen, just figuring life out.
But not really.
I'm trying to make peace with the fact that I'm never going to know what I'm doing. It's just a fact of life for me, and that's okay. I was always better at just winging stuff anyway. Slash, God knows it all. Every single thing, how it's all going to play out. Exactly how it's supposed to go.
Which means I don't have to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment