I've started painting again.
Acrylics are cool, and a lot less messy than oils.
Is that a grammatically correct sentence? It looks weird. Ah, well.
Michael's 69 cent paints, dude. Go. Go now.
I just washed my car and did a load of laundry. I feel kind of productive. And boring.
One Intro to Christian History and Thought forty-question midterm (due tonight), two human biology quizzes, and a summary of an article on brain death stand between me and being fully on fall break.
Will I rise to the occasion? Maybe. Yeah, a little bit. Eh.
It's a Sinatra kind of day.
I think I'm gonna paint my nails green. With maybe gold tips?
College is getting better. I'm finally coming out of my shell a little more, I think.
Which is weird because I never even knew I really had a shell until college, but hey.
I'm feeling less lost, too. And a lot less stressed. And not just because I'm on break, I've been noticing it for a few weeks now. It's hit me that I don't have to toil like mad and burn myself out trying to be this perfect mega-student. I just gotta do my best. That's it. Fortunately, I've always been pretty decent at the school thing. But even when my best isn't good enough, it is what it is.
This time of year is perfect.
I think I could live through ten thousand falls and it still wouldn't be long enough.
I really, really want to get married in autumn.
And there'll be lots of Coldplay and Black Keys and Frank Sinatra played.
And I'll carry yellow and white flowers.
And everyone will dance ridiculously and there'll be a Chinese food buffet and a hot tea bar. Hopefully.
And we'll have a layer of coconut cake.
And the men will wear charcoal tuxes.
It will be perfect.
But until then, I'm just here. In my pajama pants with cupcakes all over them.
Yeah, I'm done.
Excuse all the random. You knew what this was.
I do what I want.
No comments:
Post a Comment