And that I'm really random and quirky.
I hope so much that I can make you laugh, that's the greatest feeling for me.
Can you just get me?
And know me?
And love me all the same?
In spite of and because of me.
I know you're out there. But sometimes I think you're not. Because I feel like no one ever looks at me that way. And whenever someone has, they're the wrong someone for me.
Can I just have you? The right someone, right for me in every little way I've ever wanted and prayed for?
The one that will take me ice skating and hold my hand to keep me from falling.
The one. You.
I had a dream last night that this big fat guy was telling me he didn't think I was pretty. And in my dream, I was like really defiant and said, "Why would I care if you don't think I'm pretty?! I think I'm pretty and that's ALL THAT MATTERS." Bahahaha, man.
And it's true, I don't care what others think. I only care that I like myself.
But for real, it would be nice to have the right someone like me, too. Think I'm beautiful and worth pursuing and calling and asking out. Not just, "oh, yeah, she's nice." but, "I want her to be my wife. I want to watch Spongebob and Locked Up Abroad with her for the rest of my life. I love the way she always smells like coconut and sings Bollywood songs. I love her face. Her dimple. Everything about her." Yeah. That would be really nice. To have him feel that way, and me to feel that way about him.
I know it's coming. I just gotta be patient.
He's coming.
اما بزرگترین این عشق است
No comments:
Post a Comment